Wednesday 28 March 2018

Welcome to our Lab II Blog!!


Hi everyone!!!

Welcome to our Blog!! I have uploaded the most basic material for you to get started. This is definitely not the end of it, since I'll be uploading more and more material as we go along with our lessons. Here are some tips on how to go about with this blog:

- On your left you'll see the subscription box. Remember to enter your e-mail address so that you get a message every time I post something new. I will be posting announcements every time I upload something new.

- On your right you will find several boxes. One of them is the Phonetic Typewriter online, which will allow you to type  ɪn fənetɪk skrɪpt. The other boxes contain material  we are going to use in class (Audio and Video) . 

In the Readings and Theory section I have also uploaded some material you can read about nucleus placement, or example.
So you have all the material you need to start working. So off to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment